Last revised: June 17th, 2021
This website (the “Website”) is operated by Vossman Techmaker. (Vossman Techmaker. and its subsidiaries shall be hereinafter referred to as “Vossman”), with its registered office at Rua 5 2ºA León Spain.
Vossman respects the privacy of visitors to this Website and other persons with whom we interact (“you” or “Data Subjects”). Vossman developed this Privacy Statement to provide information about our practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information about Data Subjects, globally, subject to any exemptions available under local law. We note that in certain countries or with respect to personal data collected in certain contexts, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and/or the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) may apply, and we have chosen to also specifically include certain information required by these statutes in this statement. This Privacy Statement and any referral by us hereto or compliance by us herewith shall be without prejudice to our right to rely on any exemption available under the GDPR, CCPA or any other local law, whether in any specific case or in general.
This Privacy Statement applies to personal information collected on this Website or otherwise in connection with the provision of our products and services (“Vossman Services”). The type of data collected and the purposes and use thereof may vary according to the context in which the data is collected and your dealings with Vossman.
(B) if you submitted your details through this Website or other web form referring to this Privacy Statement, or if you otherwise provided your details to Vossman and were notified that your details may be used by Vossman in accordance with this Privacy Statement, then the data provided by you may be used for sending updates, offers and marketing contents to you and for other related purposes described herein;
(C) if you are negotiating or have made a transaction with Vossman, the data provided by or generated on you may be used in order to determine your credit terms, to carry out the transaction, providing services for any products you purchased from Vossman, sending updates, offers and marketing contents to you and for other related purposes described herein; and
(D) if you are a patient, your details and queries may be used to refer you to the appropriate professional, respond to your queries, contact you with updates, offers and marketing contents and for other related purposes described herein.
Other general purposes such as compliance with legal or regulatory obligations, protection of Vossman rights and conducting legal proceedings may also be applicable. We have tried our best to make it clear to you which data is used and how we use it in the relevant context of your interaction with us, but in case there is any doubt or if you need any clarification, please contact us as per the instructions in this statement below. Please take the time to read and understand this Privacy Statement. By using this Website or otherwise proceeding with your interaction with Vossman after having been referred to this Privacy Statement, you acknowledge that you understand and agree (where such agreement is requested or required under the applicable law) to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
Vossman will occasionally update this Privacy Statement to reflect company and Data Subjects’ feedback as well as any legal or regulatory requirements. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically review this Privacy Statement to be informed of how your information is being handled.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information that you provide to Vossman:
These data may include name, surname, contacts (email address and telephone number), delivery address and invoice address (for customers), occupation and professional field (e.g. for prospective customers), health conditions and concerns (for patients), interests (e.g. for potential customers, customers and patients) or any other data supplied by you in relation to the Vossman Services, or upon the access to certain pages of the Website (for instance, the page “Contact Us” or “Request an Estimate”, “Get a Quote”, comments, chat rooms, chat services, message boards, public discussions, questionnaires, tests or any other existing or future features open to you), or posting a response to our publications in or registering for Vossman Services through a social media platform.
You may choose not to voluntarily supply any data but, in such a case, you might not be able to use the Vossman Services.
If you are interacting or have a relationship with Vossman, whether through the use of the Website or otherwise, including offline or through other websites, networks or systems operated or used by Vossman, and you choose to share information with us through forms, correspondence, conversations, meetings, business cards, contracts, purchase orders, attendance in tradeshows or other events, our social media pages etc., any personal information that you choose to share or disclose, may be collected and used by Vossman.
If you have an actual or prospective business relationship with Vossman, including if you are an actual or prospective customer, vendor, supplier or service provider, you may be required to provide us with additional personal information such as I.D. number and card copy, passport number and copy, bank account details and other financial data that is necessary for Vossman to have a business relationship with you.
Information that we collect or generate about you:
This includes (by way of a non-exhaustive list):
- Information about Vossman Services (including the goods/materials purchasable through the use of the Vossman Services) which you have reviewed, were interested in, requested a quote for or purchased, and our interactions with you;
- If you fill in a questionnaire, participate in a course or training and/or take a test, we collect data on your participation/answers/scores in order to assess your performance and/or for statistical/analytical purposes, for the purpose of improving our products, services, personnel and other purposes as set forth below, as applicable.
- Where applicable, we may receive or collect the above and/or other information from third parties such as our web and analytical services providers; If you have been contacted by us without having provided your contact information to us, we may have lawfully obtained the above and/or other information from other third parties such as “yellow pages” or other publicly available registries, referrals, data suppliers, or our distributors or business partners that may identify you as a potential customer or business partner; and
- If you are a prospective buyer or business partner, we may receive credit information about you from credit information providers (e.g. “Creditsafe”), in order to evaluate risks and determine your payment and credit terms.
Certain Vossman products designated for professional treatments may, pursuant to their specifications, collect and transmit to Vossman certain system performance and usage data, including device serial number and location, as well as other personal identifiers of the owner and any product user performing treatments (the “Device Transmitted Data”).
Collection of certain data through the Website:
Vossman collects, via the Website, demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites and other respective data. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by the Website. This information can include amongst others: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Website addresses. This information is used by Vossman for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
This Website may use Google’s “reCAPTCHA” as login/registration security tool, which involves the automatic collection of certain data of yours (e.g. IP number). The collection and use of such data by Google is subject to Google’s privacy statement.
Third party websites:
The Website contains links to other websites that may offer useful information. In addition, our “Careers” page contains a link to a third party service provider website that contains our open positions and the application forms for such positions. Vossman encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from the Website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Vossman is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Website and Websites’ family of websites. The foregoing includes the case where third party websites may provide information concerning the collection and use by Vossman of personal data. In such a case, the provisions of this Privacy Statement prevail and supersede any such information.
Sensitive personal data:
Certain forms of “sensitive personal data” are subject to specific protection or restriction by law in certain territories, including the EU. For these purposes, “sensitive personal data” is data relating to: racial or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious philosophical beliefs; trade union membership; genetic data; biometric data; data concerning health or sex life or sexual orientation. In addition data on criminal activity or proceedings is treated in a similar way.
We do not, as a rule, collect sensitive personal data unless provided directly by you or otherwise specifically disclosed to you prior to collection. Collection of sensitive personal data may occur, for example, if you voluntarily provide us with data, such as on your medical or health condition or concerns, when contacting us. In cases that we do collect health, medical or other data which is not directly provided by you and would otherwise be considered “sensitive personal data”, such as through treatments, such data is not personally identifiable and therefore is not considered to be “personal data”, unless otherwise specifically disclosed to you prior to collection.
Update of information and Opt-Out:
You may contact us to update or correct much of your personal information that you provide to us through the Website or other means other than the limited information described below under the Regulatory Requirements and Law Enforcement Section, or to opt-out from our mailings and other services and communications that you may have signed up for. To do so, please contact us at email@example.com.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Vossman uses personal information, among other things, as follows (as applicable in the context of your interaction with Vossman – see examples in the second paragraph of this Privacy Statement):
- to deliver the services you have requested, to interact with you and provide or procure responses for comments, questions and requests if posted by you on the Website or otherwise made;
- to operate the Website;
- to protect our materials and content, and the security of our networks and systems;
- to efficiently market and sell our products and services, including by categorizing and classifying Data Subjects in order to personalize our services and advertising to, and interaction with, such persons;
- to inform you of, and offer to you, products or services available from Vossman, including through e-mail messages;
- we may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered;
- to ensure that the we can facilitate efficient transactions with, and perform our obligations and exercise our rights under contracts with you, if relevant;
- to improve, calibrate and customize our products and services;
- to efficiently manage our business correspondents;
- in general, to efficiently, effectively and securely manage and protect our business, assets and facilities;
- to otherwise fulfil legitimate business purposes (e.g. in relation to a sale of all or part of our business);
- to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject (including compliance with any request from regulatory authorities or other relevant public authorities (see “Regulatory Requirements and Law Enforcement” below);
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or for the purpose of legal proceedings;
- for the prevention and detection of crime or acts of dishonesty, malpractice or other improper or unauthorized conduct; and
- we may use non-sensitive personal data for any other purpose for which we may use sensitive personal data, as detailed below.
We note that, where possible, we rely on a lawful basis other than your consent, for the processing by us of your personal data (e.g. under GDPR Article 6). We also note that, where your consent has been granted to the processing by us of your personal data, we may choose not to rely on such consent where such other lawful basis applies and such consent is not otherwise lawfully required.
Use of sensitive personal data:
We will only process your “sensitive personal data” if permitted by law and only if one of the following conditions is met:
- you have given explicit consent in writing to the processing of the data (and, for that purpose, if such data is provided by you through the Website, then your submission of the respective form, comment or post in the Website will constitute “explicit consent” in writing);
- the processing is necessary to protect your health, safety or other vital interests in an emergency (or that of another person) where you are physically or legally incapable of giving consent;
- the data in question has been made public by you;
- the processing is necessary for the purpose of, or in connection with, any actual or prospective legal proceedings, for the purpose of obtaining legal advice or otherwise for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal rights subject to applicable local legislation or where courts are acting in their judicial capacity;
- the processing is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest on the basis of local law which is proportionate to the aim pursued and which contains appropriate safeguarding measures;
- the processing is necessary for preventative or occupational medicine;
- the processing is necessary for prevention or detection of crime or acts of dishonesty, malpractice or other improper or unauthorized conduct;
- the processing is necessary for archiving purposes in the public interest or scientific and historical research purposes or statistical purposes; or
- the processing is otherwise permitted by law.
In each case, we will meet any legal requirements and enforce any applicable duties of confidentiality vigorously, for example in relation to access to health records.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties:
Vossman does not sell, rent or lease personal data to third parties. We may share your personal information among the corporate affiliates within the Vossman group of companies for the purposes described above. Vossman will take steps to ensure that the personal information is accessed only by employees of such companies that have a need to do so for the purposes described in this Statement.
In addition, Vossman may share data with trusted suppliers and service provides outside Vossman corporate group for some or all of the purposes described above, including without limitation to help us advertise and market our products and services, perform statistical analysis, surveys, campaigns, send email or postal mail, provide customer support, host databases, provide contact platforms, provide project management tools, process payments, supply goods or services that you can purchase through the use of the Vossman Services, or arrange for deliveries and provide financial and legal advice and services.
In addition, Vossman may refer questions posted in our Website to third parties such as local distributors or such suppliers or service providers, for response. We will endeavor that such third parties be contractually prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Vossman, and required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. We note that such third parties may independently collect personal data as part of and/or in order to perform their services.
We may also share data with business partners and independent distributors of Vossman’ products in the relevant territories, to be controlled and used by them in connection with their own business as far as it pertains to the Vossman Services, including for marketing purposes (electronically or otherwise), it being clarified that, once lawfully transferred to them, they will be responsible for the lawful processing of such data, and the processing of such data by them shall be subject to their own privacy notices and policies.
We may also share personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- if we sell any of our business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer for due diligence purposes;
- if we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about you may be disclosed to the third party buyer;
- if required by competent authorities for legal, tax and financial reasons; and
- to the extent required by law, for example if we are under a duty to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA OR YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
The personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the country in which you reside. It may also be processed by staff operating outside of that country who work for Vossman, professional advisors or banks.
When we transfer your personal information to another country, we will ensure that any transfer of your personal information is compliant with data protection law.
You can obtain more details of the protection given to your personal information when it is subject to an ex-EEA Transfer or outside your country of residence (including a copy of the standard data protection clauses which we have entered or will enter into with recipients of your personal information, if required) by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting us” section below.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Vossman will not treat as confidential any information that you provide that is not personally identifiable, such as questions, comments, ideas, or suggestions. You should be aware that Vossman will be free to disclose through any means and use for any purpose such information in its sole discretion. By providing such information to Vossman, you understand and agree that no relationship has been created between Vossman and yourself, and Vossman has no obligation to you whatsoever regarding such information. Where such communications are personally identifiable, they will be treated in accordance with Section 2 above.
The Website uses “cookies”. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer or device by the user’s